Creating and Ranking A Video On Page 1 of Google Makes Your Business Stand Out and Brings in New Leads
The lifeblood of any business is leads and more importantly leads that convert into sales. The very best way to do this right now is with simple videos uploaded to YouTube and then doing what is required to get them ranked on page 1 of Google for terms buyers type in to find your business. There is a proven process to follow in order to achieve this, here are some of my top tips from ranking dozens of videos in a range of highly competitive markets.
- Place your keyword at the start of the title and again if it makes sense (or a similar term).
- Start the description with the keyword and end it with the keyword. Include the keyword a few times in the description and some related keywords.
- In the description link to your YouTube video url and channel url.
- Add the video to a keyword named playlist on YouTube.
- Include the keyword in the channel if you can. Ideally have different channels for different niches. This also helps if you get a video flagged.
Next you need:
- Views/likes/favorites – get high retention views (watching most or all the video)
- Social links like bookmarks and some other diverse links (senuke blasts are fine with videos)
If there are any terms or markets you want specific advice on let me know:) Also you may like to ask about our pay when ranked video seo services.